Oilfield Equipment Rental Experts
Priority Projects Ltd. maintains an extensive inventory of standard equipment packages available on a Sale, Rent or Rental-Purchase basis.
Oil & Gas Expertise
Priority Projects is a one-stop shop for the oil and gas industry. We handle procurement, delivery, setup installation of your equipment We use only the latest and best oilfield equipment, and we provide almost exclusively to the oil and gas industry, which means our team of experts are specifically trained to work and offer our knowledge to this industry
Reliable Equipment Rentals
Customers Support Priority Projects because of our robust Inventory in oilfield rental equipment, and because of our skilled, and experienced staff. Come and use Priority Projects equipment end enjoy peace of mind that comes with knowing that you will avoid costly downtime and that we get the job done right the first time.
Quick Mobilization and Distribution
With our conveniently located facility in NISKU we supply and support Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Leduc. Calgary, Red Deer, Alberta. Priority Projects can provide oilfield equipment rental services to all the major oil basins, as well as to anywhere in the Western Canada. We understand how costly a short shutdown can hurt your productivity and bottom line, so we're ready to mobilize quickly and get you set up with our equipment as quickly as possible.
You already have enough challenges? Let our team of experts and our quick and reliable equipment get you moving! Looking for fully customized products fabricated? right here in Alberta? we can help Here
Benefits of Renting oil and gas equipment versus buying
There are several benefits to renting oil and gas equipment as opposed to buying it outright:
- Cost: Renting oilfield equipment is typically less expensive than buying it, as you only pay for the equipment when you need it and do not have to make a large upfront investment.
- Flexibility: Renting equipment allows you to easily adjust your fleet as your needs change, without having to sell or trade in old equipment.
- Maintenance: Renting equipment means that the equipment provider is responsible for maintaining and repairing the equipment, which can save you time and money.
- Tax Benefits: Renting may offer you some tax benefits as it is a operating expense, so it can be written off as a business expense.
- Risk management: Renting equipment allows you to avoid the risks associated with owning equipment, such as obsolescence or equipment breakdown.
- Storage: Renting equipment eliminates the need for storing equipment when it is not in use.
- Up-to-date technology: Renting equipment allows you to have access to the latest technology without having to make a large investment in new equipment.